Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ok so here's the deal

I'm a slacker. Just getting that out of the way now.

Thursday I finished my final project for my last class for my degree. I haven't gotten the results yet, but I only needed about a 50% to get at least a C in the class...that's all I care about (slacker, remember?).

Even tho I didn't spend THAT much time on homework, I always felt guilty if I was doing something else. The stress was stupid crazy. So now that I'm done, I can do whatever I want!

Yay! I finished a stuffed turtle I was making for Annalise. I've done some baking. I've done lots of cooking. I'm starting an embroidery thing tonight. Basically I'm doing whatever I want. Such a weird feeling ;)

Here's the turtle. And I'll probably share more completed things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment