Monday, January 14, 2013

Just for kicks

I thought that Facebook+twitter+instagram+pinterest just wasn't quite enough, so why not adds new blog to the mix?

I'm Mary, married to Tom, mom to Jacob, 11, Clara, 9, and Annalise, 1. I work full time as a medical imaging professional (snort), and try to stay on top of everything we have going on. I am finishing my final class for my BS in healthcare administration degree, which was completed entirely online via an overly religious school.

I like to create. Currently that means baking and cooking, but I enjoy crafty type things as well as scrapbooking and fine arts. I want to take piano lessons.

I intend for this blog to be a place in which I can talk about stuff at work, things with the kids, what's going on in the kitchen, and anything new and fun in our lives.

You should know a few things about me.

1.) I swear way too fucking much.
2.) I post too many pictures of annalise.
3.) I will most likely be a sporadic writer.
4.) I will probably complain too much.
5.) I don't actually expect anyone to read this, but if so, let me know! Then I might not swear so much (or maybe more?) and it might be a little more interesting?

On that note, I'm going to bed. I posted on twitter over 90 minutes ago that I was going to bed. I'm so full of shit.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thanks for the nice note on my blog and leaving a link to yours so I could get to know you better! I bet Jake and Clara love that Annalise. Having her was probably the best surprise you've ever given them. They all are adorable. And thin mint cupcakes with buttercream?? I would've voted for those.

    I'm actually excited to see you're not overly religious, and yet you find my blog relatable. I do worry about being too "churchy," so I'm happy you haven't found it to be obnoxious.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete